For severe difficulty breathing, gasping for air and or choking on something.
For a convulsion.
For severe injuries, including deep or extensive cuts.
For serious reactions.
For a permanent tooth that has been knocked out.
For a child underwater more than a couple seconds.
For burns larger than the child's fist.
For exposure to smoke or toxic fumes.
For head injuries.
For loss of consciousness.
Call the Poison Control Center if you have a suspicion your child has ingested
any harmful substance: 1-800-282-3171