The birth of a baby is also the birth of a mother; the birth of new relationships, new beginnings,
new memories - the birth of a family.
Our services include:
- Childbirth Education private/group classes focusing on healthy living choices,
accepting and respecting your changing body, accepting your pregnancy, options for labor support, pain control and interventions,
help to establish a goal birth plan, preparation for birth experience, general baby care, breastfeeding and support.
- Enhanced communication between mother, family members, birth partner and clinical care providers.
- Emotional support throughout pregnancy and parenthood.
- Informational resource during pregnancy and
- Accompaniment to care provider visit(s).
- Assistance in researching and writing a personalized
- Support for birth companions that concentrates on
nurturing and caring of mother.
- Help in providing an environment where mother and
baby can labor comfortably and effectively.
- Continuous support during labor.
- Help initiating breastfeeding as soon as possible
- On call availability from the 37th week to birth.
- Face-to-face and/or phone support for postpartum, breastfeeding
and parenting issues.